Monday, November 9, 2015

Love Your Neighbor Buttons.


Love Your Neighbor Buttons



#5132919
#5132866


                                                    
                                                  #1025346                              
 These buttons can all be ordered at www.wackybuttons.com, by design code.  The company is reasonable, reliable and fast.  I have no relation with them, just want to see the buttons get to people, especially people in the Holy Land (Israel/Palestine).

The story behind the buttons:  A few years ago, I was praying for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6).
Jesus appeared to me in a vision (I'm not prone to visions), and said "I'm the only one who can reconcile Jews and Muslims, through My Law of Love Your Neighbor".

I made the English buttons soon after, and found they were very popular.  It took a few years to get the Hebrew and Arabic correct, with the help of Len and Libby Traubman.   http://traubman.igc.org/
They find the buttons in 3 languages to be very popular as well.

It's my prayer that people all over the world will order and wear these, so that the love of our neighbors will replace the endless war and hatred now ruining the planet.

Also, see the next post- God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land, which comes directly from scriptures of all thress Abrahamic religions.

Salaam, Peace, Shalom,
Carol Wolman, MD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment